Brazilian Tight Curly HairThe Brazilian curl hair extensions offer your hair a new and unique touch. The texture and pattern of these extensions are very different from the others. The curls in this type of human hair extension are the same shape and size. However, you must give these curls more maintenance than the others. So, if you take care of these extensions, their curls will last a lot longer. And these gorgeous and silky curls will move with you and add a fun element to your overall style.
Brazilian Silky Straight HairThe Remy Brazilian straight hair extensions are the most perfect and effortless type of hair extensions you can invest in. They are silky, smooth, and perfectly slick. If you want hair extensions, then you need to try these now. These extensions are easy to manage and style, making our straight hair extensions an ideal choice for you. You can use flat iron these extensions to make them pin straight or try a curling wand to curl them whenever you like. Our extensions are very versatile and can hold curls and waves really well.
Brazilian Loose Wave Hair Fuller CurlIf you want well-defined curls but don’t want to wake up every day and go through the hassle of curling them, then loose Brazilian hair extensions are the way to go. This hair texture includes curls, but ones that form loose spirals and not ringlets. They are very bouncy, shiny, and voluminous. These extensions are adaptable, so you can put the hair in curls or wear them straight according to your wish. The hair falls gorgeously down your waist and forms shiny loose curls.
Brazilian Body Wave Hair Bouncy WaveIf you are a wavy-texture girl, you should try Brazilian body wave hair extensions. These hair extensions have loose waves that form an “S” shape. Our body wave extensions are very easy to add to any hair texture. They offer natural and soft-looking waves that will also add volume to your hair. This is a very popular style because you can wear it in so many ways. What’s more? You can style these hair extensions using a flat iron, rollers, and curlers.
Brazilian Deep Wave HairThe deep-wave hair gives you proper tight curls and not just loose waves. These are very much in demand because tight curls are the new trend. The tighter and bouncier the curl, the more fun and healthy it will look. You can style this hair however you like, as the curl won’t lose shape and volume. These are perfect if you want to add extra volume to your hair or change your style completely.
Features Of Our Brazilian ExtensionsAll the Brazilian hair extensions at Sinkor hair are perfect for you. No matter your style, we have extensions that will make you look stunning.
- All our extensions are made using Remy hair, which means they are all human hair.
- They are unprocessed real human hair with the cuticles completely aligned.
- You can dye or bleach your hair extensions the way you like.
- Our extensions have double-weft sealing, and they don’t shed.
- The color of our extensions is a natural black.
- We ensure quality control in all our products.
- Our extensions are free of any lice or parasites and have the bare minimum of gray hair.
- You can restyle all the extensions using a flat iron or curling wand.
- Our one unit of hair extension weighs around 100g (+/-5g).
Caring Tips For Your ExtensionsThe best way to improve the life of your extensions is to take proper care of them. Here are some hair care tips that you can use for your extension:
- Wash your hair extensions with the products that the expert recommends, or use the ones specifically made for that hair texture.
- Never sleep with your extensions wet. Use a hair dryer or towel to dry your hair to avoid breakage.
- Brush your hair extensions like you brush your actual hair: gentle and caring.
- You can also use frequent conditioning treatments to keep your extensions shiny and well-hydrated.
- Try to avoid using styling or heating products. Add a heat protectant spray before you use any heat styling tool on your hair to avoid damaging them.
- When sleeping, use silk covers and scrunchies to avoid hair tangling. You can also tie your hair to prevent tangling further.
- Brush your hair daily to spread oil from your roots to the ends and lose the tangled strands with your fingers or a detangler comb.